Apply for RFA AG 20 026
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 20 026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 20 026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CK 20 003||Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery (MInD Healthcare)|
|HRSA 20 062||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program|
|CDC RFA OE20 2001||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|SP 20 001||The Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities Ages 13-24|
|RFA IP 20 005||Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues|
|72061720RFA000002||USAID/Uganda Local Service Delivery for HIV/AIDS Activity|
|HRSA 20 037||Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center|
|CDC RFA PS20 2005||Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)|
|CDC RFA DP20 2006||National Asian Language Tobacco Use and Dependence Treatment Support System|
|HRSA 20 077||Leveraging a Data to Care Approach to Cure Hepatitis C within the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)|
|RFA DP 20 001||Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA)|
|RFA CE 20 003||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|HRSA 20 005||Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry|
|HRSA 20 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|HRSA 20 072||AIDS Education and Training Center National Clinician Consultation Center|
|HRSA 20 076||Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Dissemination Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 035||Rural Health Research Center Program|
|HRSA 20 070||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - Data Integration, Systems, and Quality Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 20 094||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - TargetHIV|
|RFA MH 20 205||Early Psychosis Intervention Network (EPINET): Practice-Based Research to Improve Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 20 026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.