Apply for HHS 2019 ACF OHS HI 1394
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award
Previous opportunity: Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACF OHS HI 1394
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF OHS HI 1394) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA DASG 0313||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1542||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0324||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative: States and Community Program Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1572||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- LaPorte County, Indiana|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1573||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Eden and Reidsville and the towns of Madison and Stoneville within Rockingham County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1574||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Jefferson County, Kentucky|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1578||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Rockaways, Queens, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DDUC 0315||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0325||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R09 1592||Early Head Start Grantee -- Santa Clara County, California|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R09 1593||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Santa Clara County, California|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA LAEP 0344||Legal Assistance Enhancement Program|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R03 1595||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Williamsburg and Poquoson; York and James City Counties, Virginia|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R05 1546||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants -- Winnebago County, Illinois|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1594||Early Head Start Grantee -- Municipality of Toa Baja, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1596||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Wayne County, with the exception of the City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD IL 0347||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA INNU 0345||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA EJSG 0350||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CA 1559||Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF OHS HI 1394", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.