Arkansas Collaboration Agreement (USDA NRCS AR 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Kentucky State Office in the agriculture, education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Arkansas Collaboration Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2018 400 PM CST.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)
Previous opportunity: National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS AR 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS OK 18 01||Accelerated implementation of key conservation objectives|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP M0 18 02||Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA) and Environmental Quality Incentives Program (E IP Grant and Coo erative Agreement Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Batch 2- MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS MO 19 01||FY19 Workshops/Projects Announcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS AR 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: