Apply for 7200AA20APS00016
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS FOR RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC FREEDOM AND INCLUSION IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Promoting Just, Engaged, Civic-minded and Transparent Governance in the Pacific (PROJECT Governance)
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Community Capacity and Government Coordination in Preventing Radicalization and Terrorist Recruitment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA20APS00016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA20APS00016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72062420RFA00002||Strengthening Community Resilience and Learning in Cote d'Ivoire's Border Areas to Counter Violent Extremism/Resilience for Peace|
|AF ARS FY20 02||Virtual Civic Engagement to Strengthen Democracy in Africa|
|FOA ILAB 20 03||Helping Protect Armenians’ Rights Together|
|SFOP0007207||Preparing to Promote Defections from the ADF in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda|
|AF PDPA FY20 03||Tenth Anniversary of the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI 10) Livestream Event & Summit|
|20JD06||NIC Jail-Related Publications Revision|
|SFOP0007219||Building Society-Based Solutions in Ukraine: Youth IDP Local Conflict Resolution and Integration|
|PGO MRT FY2019 02||PGO Request for Statements of Interest: Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|SFOP0007221||FY 2021 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program|
|FOA ILAB 20 04||Supply Chains Tracing Project|
|AF ARS FY20 05||AfrIdea: A Regional Idea-a-thon for Post-COVID Progress|
|NCD 20 05||COVID-19's Broadscale Impact on the Lives of People with Disabilities|
|AF ARS FY20 04||FY 2020 Regional Journalism Workshops in Africa Program|
|NCD 20 04||COVID-19's Broadscale Impact on the Lives of People with Disabilities|
|AFKAM 20 01||Mobile Bus (Nile Explorer 2.0) Program Operation|
|DOS LONDON PD 2020 CA0040||Countering Hostile State Influences|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4993||Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX|
|NPS 20 REG1 0015||Preserve and Present the Thomas Cole House|
|DHS 20 MT 029 000 99||FY20 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 20 MT 047 00 99||FY20 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA20APS00016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.