Apply for CDC RFA OE17 17010502SUPP21
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CSELS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.967.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Explanation of Deadlines Application must be successfully submitted to Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the deadline date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Leadership Award
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance Program - Logistics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OE17 17010502SUPP21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OE17 17010502SUPP21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH21 2167||Strengthening detection, prevention and response to infectious disease threats in Kazakhstan|
|HRSA 21 106||Rural Northern Border Region Planning Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2169||Strengthening detection, prevention and response to infectious disease threats in Uzbekistan|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0100||Projects of National Significance: Empowering Youth with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities to Manage Their Healthcare Transitions|
|MP CPI 21 001||Family-Centered Approaches to Improving Type 2 Diabetes Control and Prevention|
|72011521RFA00008||Community Led Monitoring Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|CDC RFA PS22 2201||National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS)|
|HRSA 22 002||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 21 103||Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) - Simulation Education Training (SET) Competitive Supplement|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030401SUPP21||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH21 2164||Shoulder to Shoulder: Accompanying Ministries of Health in Central America in Strengthening Local and Global Health Security|
|HRSA 22 097||Optimizing Virtual Care (OVC)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2173||Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to detect, prevent and respond to antimicrobial resistance in India|
|7200AA21RFA00005||Discovery & Exploration of Emerging Pathogens – Viral Zoonoses (DEEP VZN)|
|HRSA 21 122||American Rescue Plan Act - Pediatric Mental Health Care Access – New Area Expansion|
|HRSA 21 124||Building the HIV Workforce and Strengthening Engagement in Communities of Color (B-SEC)|
|HRSA 21 099||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) of HIV Services in Sierra Leone|
|HRSA 21 120||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health Supplement: Action Plans for Infant Health Equity|
|HRSA 21 140||Local Community-Based Workforce to Increase COVID-19 Vaccine Access|
|HRSA 22 003||Service Area Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OE17 17010502SUPP21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.