Apply for RFA DP 22 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.068.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 19, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Community College Initiative Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 22 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 22 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|0052021||PEPFAR Small Grants - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
|RFA CE 22 002||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|HRSA 22 082||Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Prevention|
|RFA PS 22 002||Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatment among Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Patients and Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Clients|
|RFA CE 22 004||Research Grants to Prevent Firearm-Related Violence and Injuries (R01)|
|RFA CE 22 001||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Understanding Polydrug Use Risk and Protective Factors|
|HRSA 22 120||Community-Based Workforce to Build COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence|
|HHS 2022 IHS UIHP2 0001||Urban Indian 4-in-1 Grant Program|
|PA FPH 22 003||Funding to Address Dire Need for Family Planning Services|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGP 0001||Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGN 0001||Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA FPSG 0031||2022 Empowering Communities to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA CSSG 0041||2022 Empowering Communities to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HRSA 22 050||Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities|
|HRSA 22 045||Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hygiene|
|RFA DP 22 001||Real-world effectiveness of structured lifestyle interventions in preventing type 2 diabetes|
|HRSA 22 084||National Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review Center|
|RFA CE 22 003||Rigorously Evaluating Programs and Policies to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)|
|RFI 674 22 KEYPOPULATIONSINLESOTHO||Request for Information for USAID/Southern Africa HIV Prevention and Control Among Key Populations in Lesotho|
|HRSA 22 031||Supporting Replication (SURE) of Housing Interventions in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Implementation and Technical Assistance Provider|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 22 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.