Apply for NOIP17AC00250
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fire History Research in Apostle Islands National Lakeshore and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $81,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Media Internship Program
Previous opportunity: Integrated Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Coordination for Cultural Resources
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOIP17AC00250
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP17AC00250) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17AD04||Evidence-Based Librarianship in Corrections – Data Analysis|
|RFA OAA 17 000020||Empowerment and Inclusion Solicitation and Management (EISM)|
|NOIP16AC00232||Geoarchaeology at the Osotuoy Unit – ARPO|
|SCAISB 17 AW 008 05232017||English Language Teacher Exchange|
|NPS 17 NERO 0048||Geomorphological Change|
|P17AS00292||Civil Rights Public Humanities Research|
|RFA 114 17 000003||The Strengthening Physical Rehabilitation in Georgia (SPRING) Activity in Georgia|
|NOI ILAB 17 01||Labor Market Supply and Demand in the Northern Triangle: Leveraging Data to Build an Efficient Labor Market|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 009 SCA 05242017||Afghan National Police Community Outreach (ACO) III|
|USGS 15 FA 0203||Low-cost Seismometers from Geophones|
|USGS 17 FA 0202||Animal Movement Studies for Wildlife Management|
|MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001||Fonds Chakara large-scale grant program launch to support Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Morocco|
|DHS 17 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|NPSNOIIMRSF17AC00639||Historic Landscape Preservation Internships|
|NPS 17 NERO 0051||Enhancing the Capt. John Smith Chesapeake NHT in Lancaster and York Counties|
|USEU 2017 01||U.S-EU Relationship|
|DHS 17 MT 023 004 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R4|
|DHS 17 MT 023 006 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R6|
|P17AS00306||Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study|
|INLEA INLTC 17 007||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP17AC00250", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.