Apply for FR OLS 18 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.301.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Assess Threats to Marine Water Quality Conditions
Previous opportunity: Rural Opioids Technical Assistance Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR OLS 18 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR OLS 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS PARIS PD 2018 CA 001||U.S Speaker Series: Transatlantic Voices: U.S. Commitment to Europe|
|P18AS00585||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 CA 019||Youth Exchange on Social Cohesion|
|P18AS00590||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections of the Southeast Archeological|
|USGS 18 FA 0337||Large Animal Studies|
|P18AS00596||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area Modification 12|
|P18AS00598||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 10|
|P18AS00600||South Carolina National Heritage Area - Modification 7|
|P18AS00609||Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps Curriculum and Experiential Learning through National Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0178||Caroline County Underground Railroad Research Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0186||Support Local Educators in Northeast through a Park for Every Classroom Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0190||Network to Freedom members competitive projects|
|P18AS00634||School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2|
|NPS 18 NERO 0196||Engage New Audiences through Place-based Programming and C|
|G19AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P18AS00646||Personnel Security Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0202||Preservation and Interpretation|
|P18AS00663||Internships for Cultural Resource Education and Development Program at San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park|
|P18AS00671||PLC Crew to Repair and Maintain Trails to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NNH18ZHA008C MISTC||MUREP Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR OLS 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.