Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2021 021
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 English Language Alumni programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $130,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FY21-CRS-Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements
Previous opportunity: Nanoscale Interactions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2021 021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS UKRAINE 2021 021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 081221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.041C|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 004||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Ninawa Plain|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 003||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|72065621RFA00011||Advancing Girls Education (AGE) Activity|
|72026321RFA00004||Teacher Excellence Initiative|
|72039121RFA00003||Improving Girls’ Education Activity (IGEA)|
|72052121RFA00003||Continuity of Learning|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 08||Digital Journalism in the South Pacific Region|
|NNH21ZHA004N||MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement (MUREP High Volume)|
|FR OLS 21 001||FY21-Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|ED GRANTS 092021 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project to Support America’s Families and Educators (Project SAFE) Grant Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.184N|
|7200AA19AP00007 11||Reading Champions|
|72060822RFA00001||Bridge to Middle School Activity|
|72016722RFA00002||Private Sector Partnerships to Strengthen Higher Education Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2021 021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.