Apply for KV SU 01182020 0335
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunity title from S2S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2028.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women, Fiscal Year 2020
Previous opportunity: Enhancing the Government of India's Capacity through Technical Assistance to India's National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) to Strengthen the Prevention to Treatment Cascade for People Living with HIV, Including Key Populations, under PE
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for KV SU 01182020 0335
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (KV SU 01182020 0335) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 20 0002||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007||Improving the Measurement of Market Systems Resilience in Kenya|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0004||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0005||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program Mentor Focus Group Event|
|FSIS FERN 030220||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092||Tribal Colleges Extension Program: Special Emphasis|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 20 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 20 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP)|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 20 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 20 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 20 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA NIFA FINI 007112||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0009||Alignment of Pesticide Regulations and Standards in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0001||Interface Test 2020-03-18|
|KV SU 03212020 0530||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 03212020 0708||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "KV SU 01182020 0335", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.