Apply for F19AS00187
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: Promoting Freedom of Expression in Malaysia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00187
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00187) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00206||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00221||Genesee River and Genesee River Watershed Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration Settlement|
|P19AS00207||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|F19AS00224||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F19AS00231||White-nose Syndrome Research Grants - FY2019|
|F19AS00237||Desert Tortoise Monitoring Final Database Developer|
|F19AS00297||15.678 - Cooperatiev Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F19AS00331||MIGRATORY BIRD JOINT VENTURE|
|F19AS00360||National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements|
|F19AS00382||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00383||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|F19AS00384||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|F20AS00020||The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago|
|BOR CGB 20 N004||Study the Efficacy of UV Light to Treat Aquatic Vegetation in an Unlined Canal|
|P20AS00085||Inventory Archaeological Resources, Gardner River Geothermal Area,|
|P20AS00087||2020-2024 Water Rights Administration for the NPS-MT Water Compact (85-20-401)|
|RFA FD 21 25||SmartTots (Strategies for Mitigating Anesthesia-Related neuroToxicity in Tots) Public-Private Partnership (PPP) under PASI (Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative) (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00187", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.