Apply for HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Addressing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in SMP State Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: YSEALI Regional Workshop on Designing Games That Drive Social Change
Previous opportunity: LSAMP National Coordination Hub and Louis Stokes Community Resource Centers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008982||Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Economic Advancement (or Security) in India|
|SFOP0008983||U.S.-Pakistan Women’s Council Initiative Advancing Women's Economic Leadership|
|O OVC 2022 171342||OVC FY 2022 Building State Technology Capacity and Jabara-Heyer No HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0051||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0136||Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead Agencies|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZI 0158||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0000||Aspire: Child Trafficking Victim Assistance Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0155||SOAR to Health and Wellness Training (SOAR) Demonstration Program|
|O OVC 2022 171377||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Mass Violence Needs Assessments Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.