Apply for 22 584
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "LSAMP National Coordination Hub and Louis Stokes Community Resource Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 09, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Addressing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in SMP State Programs
Previous opportunity: Expanding Economic Opportunities in Algeria
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 584
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 584) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 PCARP TRPA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCARP IDA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|N00014 22 S F007||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Young Investigator Program|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0015||In Situ Measurements of Physical Forces, Geotechnical and Biological Parameters in Coastal and Estuarine Systems, Galveston District|
|DE FOA 0002743||DOE Traineeship in Computational High Energy Physics|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0006||Libby and Bonneville Dams Maximum Precipitation Studies|
|22 592||Physics Frontiers Centers|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22ESI B2||Early Stage Innovations (ESI22)|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTA 0053||Assistive Technology Act National Activities: State Training and Technical Assistance for Assistive Technology Programs and National Assistive Technology Public Internet Site|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP ATTF 0055||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP CTA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP EIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|WD ARI 22 001||CWMD: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|DHS 22 CWMD 077 001||CWMD: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|W9126G22 2 SOI 3024||Natural Resources & Threatened Endangered Species Mgmt US Army Garrison Hawaii Oahu|
|22 593||Disaster Resilience Research Grants|
|22 594||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0006||FY22 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 584", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.