Apply for FR CRS 21 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21-CRS-Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 29, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $361,978,796.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: FY22 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS
Previous opportunity: FY21 English Language Alumni programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR CRS 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR CRS 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2021 012 TPM AAF||American Rescue Plan (ARP) Additional Assistance|
|FTA 2021 007 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program|
|FTA 2021 008 TPM BUS||Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2021 009 ICAM||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Innovative Coordinated Access and Mobility Pilot Program|
|693JJ3 NSFTLP FY21||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR CRS 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.