Apply for G19AS00003
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2019 - Sacramento Acquisition Branch" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2019 There is no annual program announcement, prospectus or other invitation for applications. USGS Guide for Submission of Unsolicited Proposals is available at http://www.usgs.gov/contracts/grants/unsolbk.html.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Eradicating the highly destructive Tamaligi & Lopa tree from Tutuila and Olosega Islands â¿¿ National Park of American Samoa (NPSA)
Previous opportunity: Assess Threats to Marine Water Quality Conditions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00007||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2019|
|F18AS00339||Landscape Conservation Design for the Lower St. Louis River|
|F18AS00340||St. Louis River Plant Biology & Community Ecological Expertise Project Support|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005601||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005602||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005817||FY2019 Marine Debris Research|
|G18AS00078||3D Elevation Program (3DEP)|
|G19AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2019|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2019 2005820||FY2019 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|DE FOA 0002015||Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2019 2005754||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005822||2019 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Hawaiian Archipelago|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005800||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00026||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.