Apply for FR 6500 N 39
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.278.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance Program - Logistics
Previous opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N 39
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6500 N 39) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 38||FY21 Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFO|
|FR 6500 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|FR 6500 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|FR 6500 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) - Competitive Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N 39", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.